Frequently Asked Questions
page contains answers to common questions handled by our support
staff, along with some tips and tricks that we have found useful,
presented here as questions.
- Does Book Punch align with state and local curriculum standards?
- What books does Book Punch cover?
- Do you sell the books with Book Punch?
- How much does Book Punch cost?
- What does Book Punch look like?
- Is professional development available?
- Can I try Book Punch?
1. Does Book Punch align with state and local curriculum standards?
Yes. For specifics about your state and local standards, click here.
2. What books does Book Punch cover?
Four books are planned for the original launch of Book Punch. More are planned based on input from users. Click here to see the list.
3. Do you sell the books with Book Punch?
No, we do not.
4. How much does Book Punch cost?
Pricing depends on the number of students using the program and the number of books you want to use with them. Click here for details.
5. What does Book Punch look like?
Click here to take a quick tour.
6. Is professional development available?
Online professional development / training sessions via WebEx are available, but not required to use Book Punch.
7. Can I try Book Punch?
Yes. Please contact us if you would like us to set up a test account of Book Punch for you.